Thursday, May 01, 2008

Celebrating Four Years with Needles

So yesterday was our fourth anniversary. We celebrated with a date to the Health Clinic for more travel vaccinations....so romantic! Te he he.

Despite the painful pokes, it really was a good day, and since we went together, it was kind of fun...in an odd, hospitally sort of way.

This Saturday Bart got us tickets to see "The Producers" at the Pioneer Theatre company, so I'm super excited about that! I got him a weed-wacker. I know, it sounds super lame, but he had been wanting it for a while, and our yard really needs it, so He's pretty excited.

Saturday we're going to wake up, wack a couple weeds, and then head off to the show!

2 comments:

janae said...

Congrats and Happy be-lated Anniversary! Samuel and I celebrate our 4th anniversary of meeting on May 2nd. Isn't that so bizarre?! :)

Tabitha said...

Happy Late Anniversary! 4 years goes by so fast, huh? Congratulations on the weed wacker :) That sounds like such a grown-up present. Enjoy your show on Saturday night. Let me know how it is... I think Jonathan's feeling pretty generous these days and I might be able to convince him to take me to see it.