Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Way I View - Happiness

So March's theme was "The Way I View Happiness."  (In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out this post, or this post).  This winter has been soooo unbelievably warm.  Instead of a March that felt very much like the middle of winter, there were quite a few days that felt very much like late spring.  For someone who detests the cold (uh, yeah, ME!) it was WONDERFUL!  I even was able to sneak to the park with the older girls while Bart was home watching the twins.

happiness

When I was young I LOVED to swing.  I loved going as high as I could and would pretend I was flying.  It was the best!  I think my girls take after me.  I LOVE it.  :)

Now go check out Courtney's blog, she's sharing a picture that will bring a smile to the face of any mom.

5 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Rebecca, you are SUCH a talented photographer!!! These pics are amazing! :)

Candice Craig said...

Love the sun on her hair. So fun & sweet!

Jessica said...

Some great shots! What a cutie!

Loni said...

Love it! She really is in a happy place!

Ashley said...

So cute! I think every kid has that love for swinging! :) or maybe it is our family thing?!!