Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's

On New Year's Eve, we had our friends Tabitha and Jonathan (who were in town from Georgia) and Bart's brother and sister-in-law, Sam & Holly over. There were appetizers that seemed more like a meal, yummy drinks, literal music videos, and laughter for all. And, the best part about the whole night was that Bart FINALLY found an AWESOME hot wing recipe...okay, maybe that wasn't the best part of the whole night, but it was a huge highlight for me. I've had to endure plenty of nasty wing recipes. This one's a keeper. :o)

Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures.

Fortunately, I remembered the next day when Eric and Addison built a snowman.
Ooooh, mean uncle!
Ahh, there's my snow baby.That's right, sculpt that snow body. I wish it was that easy to sculpt my body.

What are you doing to that snowman bro? Man, you need to go on a date.The finished product. I was impressed. It's definitely better than any snowman I've ever made. Although mine did have more bling. ;o)And the proud snowman builders with their masterpiece.

3 comments:

janae said...

When did Tabitha and Jonathan move to Georgia?! That was unexpected for me. I'm glad he finally found a great recipe. I try new recipes all the time in search of perfection and I know Sam can relate to you!

Jones said...

I've loved seeing all these pictures of Eric with the kids...he looks like a big goofball kid himself! lol.

snow. how I miss it...how I don't miss it. ;)

Lori said...

Love the pictures of Eric and Addison building the snowman! They are so cute together!