Saturday, November 14, 2009

Heaters & Humor

Based on my last post, you all should understand the first one. First snow of the year...cold...inside...warm...me likey.

As for number two, when we were going out today, Bart went looking for a hat for Hannah. This was all he could find:He called it her baby yamaka (sp?), which made me laugh. Not wanting to be out done by her father, Addison said it made Hannah look like a pirate. Which made me laugh more. (I've never seen a pirate that looks like that.) Then she said, "Hannah, can you say Arrrrr?" Oh my, it was a laugh-filled day at our house.
Then I found this:

I don't even remember taking this picture. I found it on a memory card in a camera that has been broken for a while. I think words don't do this picture justice, so I won't try.

And to top it all of, my husband is, as I type, in the other room watching Martha Stewart & Julia Child decorate a wedding cake. I'm not even kidding. It has been a very funny day at our house.

1 comment:

janae said...

Bart is hilarious - he would make a great bad guy in a play with that face!