Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year's Eve

Okay, with this post I feel I am up to date on my holiday blogging. This New Year's was actually very nice. My friend Christa was in town from California, so she, Tabitha, Jonathan, and their family all came over to celebrate over dinner. I think we were all planning on it lasting until 7:00 or 7:30 so that the kids could get to bed and not be cranky, but the kids were doing so great and it was so much fun visiting it was closer to 10:30 when they finally left.


This was the leaving cue:

I was sitting on the couch and Benjamin climbed up on me and laied down on my lap. Addison followed (I think more because she didn't want to be left out of anything than because she was tired, but we still took the hint).

And Christa, I just realized I didn't get a picture of the three of us togeather. Can you email me your copy? It was a great way to ring in the new year!

No comments: