Monday, April 21, 2008

Depressed!!!

Okay, so vacations are awesome, the one bad thing about them is that it seems like EVERY time I come home from a vacation I get SUPER depressed!

Don't get me wrong. I love our house, I love being home, I love my life. But no matter how great life is, vacations are greater aren't they? That's why they're vacations right?

So I always find myself depressed when I have to leave my dream worlds and come back to reality. :o) Oh well. I'll get back into the swing of things soon enough. And when I get a chance, I'll tell you about our awesome vacation. :o)

2 comments:

janae said...

Wanna know why I think this post is interesting? Because I can't relate at all. I love vacations, but I LOVE coming home. I love going back to my normal routine in a place where I belong. Isn't that funny? I wonder if more people are like me or if more people are like you ... :)

Rebecca said...

Hm, that would be interesting to find out. Maybe I should figure out how to do one of those website polls and see. :o)