Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Little Artist

Okay, time for me to brag a little. So Addison colored this picture of a princess today at day care.
I was talking to Robin and Nyla and they were telling me that this coloring is actually very advanced for her age. Most kids her age don't even consider the lines on the paper and just make big broad marks all over the paper. As you can see, she had colored in little localized patches. You can even tell that she was coloring the lips one color and the face/eyes another color. On the tower to the right of the princess, she colored the roof a different color than the rest of the building, and she stayed in the lines really well. This apparently shows really good hand eye coordination. I'm so proud of my baby.

4 comments:

janae said...

Apparently the artist in Bart is genetic! Do you ever wonder if any of your kids will grow up to be artists? Cuz I do. :)

Loni said...

I think you have a little artist on your hands, hmmmm, I wonder where she gets that from?

Amy Collyer said...

WooHoo! I love that picture. I really think it is a work of art! :)

Ashley said...

yeah for Addy!! Love ya all!! !