Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I love how he loves our Daughter

And how much she loves him back. It is just so cute to watch him with her. I love it!

On Sunday Bart got up to go help pass the sacrament. Addison was NOT happy about that despite the fact that we were sitting like two rows behind him. She kept crying and reaching for him and saying, "Dada....dada." I kept telling her that he'd come back and sit with us in a few minutes, but that did not console her. Every time he walked by, she would briefly stop and look hopefully at him, but when he kept going she’d start crying again. Once he finally came back to sit with us, she was just fine.

And, last night she must have had a nightmare that he was gone or something because she woke up just screaming. I went in to try and console her, but it didn’t work. She wouldn’t stop crying until he came in. A few minutes after we left she started screaming again. I went back to see if something was wrong. She was standing and reaching for me, crying. I picked her up and she reached for the door. I went out the door and she pointed at the door to our bedroom. I walked into our bedroom, and she pointed to the bed. I walked over to the bed and she reached out for Bart. He took her and let her lay on his arm and cuddle with him and she was completely content. It was frustrating because she was up in the middle of the night, but it was really freaking cute too.

No comments: