Sunday, May 10, 2009

5 Years and counting

So last month Bart & I celebrated our 5th anniversary with a trip up to Salt Lake. Geneava came down and watched Addison for us. We love you Geneava, thank you so much!


Although I took some pictures, none were very exciting, and Bart has the camera at school for AP stuff. I decided to just get it posted so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

We stayed at the Peery Hotel. It was so nice! It reminded me of the Hotel Del Coronado on Coronado island. Very old fashioned, but VERY classy. It even had a Tempur-Pedic (sp?) bed!!! That was WONDERFUL!


We went to Z'tejas for dinner. In Addison's words, "Soooo Yummy."


Then we went and saw "State of Play." We don't get to see movies much now that we have Addison, and Bart especially LOVES going to the movies, so it was a ton of fun. And it was an AWESOME movie. I had never even heard of it before, but we didn't really want to see anything else so we figured we'd give it a shot. It was a good gamble. We loved it. I highly recommend it.


On the way home the next day we stopped and stores and enjoyed leisurely shopping without the stress of having a child wanting to run around and play. It was WONDERFUL!


I'm so grateful for Bart. I seriously couldn't imagine my life without him. He is so perfect for me! I love that I can talk to him about anything, I love how much he loves our daughter, and how excited he is for the next one, I love that he loves the Lord, I love that he makes me want to be a better person, I love how he always makes me feel beautiful and loved, I love how much he loves his family. I love how in some ways it feels like we've always been together and how in others it feels like we just got together yesterday. Time has just flown! I can't believe it's been five years since we got married. I'm so lucky to have him! I love you babe!

1 comment:

janae said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! :)