Monday, March 02, 2009

Baby Andy

So this weekend was Bart's brother, Charles', birthday. Since all of us are finally healthy, we decided to go up to Charles and Heather's house to celebrate (and see their new baby, Andrew). He is so adorable. I got to hold him first...I'm so excited to have another little baby. :o)
I asked Bart if he would take a picture of me & Andy. He was not too thrilled at the prospect. Without getting up from the couch across the room, he reached over to grab his camera and took this shot.
Yeah, great shot of ME & ANDY. In case you were wondering, that pile of blankets on my lap is Andy. I finally persuaded him to get his lazy bottom off the chair and take this picture. Isn't he darling!?!

I wanted a picture of Me & Andy, I ended up getting a picture of me, and a picture of Andy. Oh well. C'est la vie.

We put Addison's hair up in two pig tails before we left. She fell asleep in the car on the trip up to Ogden, and when we got her out of the car, one of the rubber bands had disappeared leaving one side of her hair in a cute pigtail, and the other a caiotic mess.

I had to include the picture above because I just thought her face was so cute. But since it doesn't do the chaotic mess justice, here is another picture.

Her hair actually regularly looks like this in the morning...well, minus the one semi sane side. Whenever we go in to brush our teeth in the morning, Addison looks in the mirror, laughs and says, "Mom, my hair's CRAZY!" It's true, my little girl's hair is OUT OF CONTROL!

4 comments:

Becca Summerhays said...

I love the hair Addison!! It looks very similar to Mckenna's after a long car ride!! =D

Loni said...

First I have to say I love the cute family picture, you guys are photogenic! I also love Addison's hair, I feel like all I do is fix Ava's hair!

Amy Collyer said...

I love it! And Andy is way cute too. :)

Jones said...

at first I couldn't tell if that was you or if Stacey came to visit! lol