Friday, February 03, 2012

Festival of Trees

I think I'm finally coming to grips with the fact that I will forever be a month behind on my blog.  But for those of you who like Christmas music, feel free to turn it on, read this post, and relive the holiday season.  :)

I was feeling very brave at the beginning of December and decided to start off the month with a trip to the festival of trees...just me and the girls...all FOUR girls.
December Festival of Trees

It was an awesome outing...for about 15 minutes.  Then Hannah accidentally bit Maya's finger while playing with her and it kind of went down hill from there.  Even with that, though, I think I'll try and go again next year.  There were so many awesome decorations, I really enjoyed it... even though we only got to see about a quarter of it.


My personal favorite was the"Up" tree
December Festival of Trees 3

If I could, I'd TOTALLY move in to the up house.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Those are some cool trees!