Thursday, January 05, 2012

Very Behind

Well, I'm unbelievably behind on holiday posting, but hopefully the next few weeks will remedy that...prepare yourselves for a ton of posts.

In the meantime I wanted to leave you with this lovely picture of my Lilly.

ChristmasLilly
I literally burst out laughing when I saw this picture on the back of my camera.   My poor little snaggletooth had a run in with her cousin that left her with a cut lip the day before I took this picture.  Lest you think I'm a heartless mother, it looks a lot worse than it was.  About two seconds after she got it, she was up crawling around and playing.  One day we'll look back at this picture and laugh together.  Te he he.

I've decided to enter this picture in the I Heart Faces silly holiday photos contest.  To see funny holiday pictures others have submitted click on the button below and search for the contest.

1 comment:

janae said...

That face is so hilarious! (In a darling sort of way.) She looks kinda like Bart in it, too.