Monday, January 16, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with Bart's family this year.  It was pretty much the opposite of our "just our little family" Thanksgiving last year.  We had something like 29 people total for Thanksgiving dinner.  I kid you not.  That's what you get when your family has 8 kids in it: Rapidly expanding numbers at holiday get togethers. :)  Bart's Grandma, and Aunt and Uncle's family were there as well.  It was awesome.

Again, I had visions of grandeur with respect to documenting the feast, but this is all I got.  And really, considering the twins had had their worst night sleep EVER the night before, I'm happy with what I got.  :)

Thanksgiving 2

Not even a single picture of people. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I made 6 Pies for the feats...yep, 6. Two pecan, two pumpkin, an apple, and a coconut cream. Unfortunately, I could only take a couple snapshots of them. I'm not a fan of the pictures, but I couldn't let 6 pies go undocumented!

Thanksgiving Pies

It was a GREAT thanksgiving. The food was amazing, and the company was even better! I LOVE our family!

No comments: