Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting

Tree Hunt0

The day after Thanksgiving every year, Bart's family heads off into Lisbon Valley to cut down a Christmas tree. So on Friday, we packed everyone into the cars and hit the road. When we found a spot we thought looked promising, we all got out of the cars and went hiking in search of the perfect tree.

Tree Hunt2-2

The kids loved the hike, even Maya and Lilly enjoyed being out in the fresh air.
Tree Hunt1

And Addison and her cousin were pretty much inseparable.
Tree Hunt2


I must confess, I wasn't looking very hard for a tree...I was rather confident in the others' tree finding abilities. I did find some other cool things though. :)
Tree Hunt

In the end, and after much debate, we did find an awesome tree.
Tree Hunt3
Next time I'll try to remember to take a picture of it in the shop. :)

No comments: