Friday, May 20, 2011

A Little Mommy

Today after I nursed the babies, I set them down in their crib to sleep, and when I turned around, Hannah had her baby and was putting on my nursing pillow.

<span class=

I ran downstairs for the camera, went back up and sat back to see what she would do.
<span class=

I have to admit, I half expected her to pull up her shirt and try to feed her baby the way mommy feeds her babies.
<span class=

But she was perfectly content just lovingly cradling the baby.
<span class=
I love the way my girls play with babies. They are just so sweet and tender. True, our being in the room for more time caused the real babies to wake up, and it took me longer to get them to bed. But in my opinion, getting pictures of my baby caring for her baby...totally worth it. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love sweet little Hannah! I love that you still have the monitor wires still stuck on the doll!