Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Quick update

We did have a Thanksgiving, we do have many wonderful fall memories, but my computer aversion persists, and hinders me from sharing them. I will attempt to post about some of them this week before we leave for Moab for Christmas...I promise!

In the mean time, a short update. Zofran worked pretty well, but I'm feeling much better now...even without it. I have saved a few treasured pills for Christmas in case another bout of nausea attacks during the holiday.

I am starting to feel the baby moving, which is getting me really excited. Yay!

My mom sent Addison a green velvet outfit for Christmas. It was in our pile of "to be wrapped" gifts and Addison saw it yesterday. She demanded to wear it. I told her no several times, but wasn't feeling all that well and finally gave in when she ripped it off the hanger and started putting the pants on over the pants she was wearing. When she got it on she looked down at herself very proudly, looked up at me, smiled, and said, "I'm a mermaid!" Seriously. I love my daughter.

No comments: