Friday, October 10, 2008

Holy Crap I hate Morning Sickness

Well, contrary to what my last secret post said, I did in fact keep a journal of pregnancy happenings when I was pregnant with Addison. However it wasn't super detailed or specific. It was at pregnancyweekly.com. Thank heavens for online journals!


Well, according to my little writings, if this pregnancy is like my last pregnancy, I should throw up for the first time today. I'm not sure weather to pray that it's not like the last time or pray that it is. I have been terribly sick since Sunday night after we got home from St. George, but I haven't thrown up. I recall HATING throwing up...especially since I did it several times a day...but there have been times this week that I felt so sick I couldn't help but think, "Maybe if I throw up I will feel better." The only reason I haven't is because I worry that if I break the throw up barrier once, it will be harder and harder to stop, and last time I would throw up ALL the time...like even once I had thrown up and didn't have anything in my stomach, I'd throw up stomach acid!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick! I HATED it!


Addison has the flu or something. She has been throwing up for the past few days, which really hasn't helped. I think I may invest in a nose plug.

No comments: