Sunday, January 13, 2008

Okay, so seriously! I LOVE my daughter!!! Every day she just makes me laugh and absolutely love life. Even the hard days are laced with laughing moments. I love it!
Yesterday she slept in. Bart and I were downstairs when we heard her wake up at 8:00. But then she fell silent again, so we thought she had gone back to bed. She is now very aware of what the word, "Baba" means and yells out "Baba" Whenever she wants one. At 8:30 we heard her yell, "Baba......Baba.....Baba." So I ran upstairs to get her up. I opened the door and was greeted with this:

If you think that it looks remarkably like she doesn't have a diaper on, that's because she doesn't. She had unzipped her feety pajamas, unbuttoned her onsie, and taken her diaper off. There will be no peace in the Francis house any more...our daughter knows how to strip.

Today we were watching a movie, and I smelled something not so pleasant. After asking around, and assuring myself that nobody had tooted, we all looked at Addison who smiled, and turned around revealing that she had somehow miraculously grown what looked like a tail. It wasn't. And I was very glad that it was Bart's turn to change her diaper. :o)

Bart got a new calling today at Church. He is now the Sunday School President. I swear! Our ward changes presidencies ALL the time! NONE of the presidencies are the same since we've moved into the ward, and the only "Presidents" that are the same are the relief society president and the bishop.

Fortunately I am still in primary and loving it. When I first got called to primary I was really worried that I wouldn't get to know anyone (a big deal since we were new to the ward and I hardly knew anyone as it was). But now that I'm there, I think I know more people than I would have if I wasn't. It's because I know them all through their kids. I'm not nervous about getting to know kids at all, so when I meet their parents we automatically have something to talk about. It's ended up being a real blessing. I love it.

Well, that's about it for this week. Until next time, Au revoir.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I don't know if I told you this or not, but here's a good idea to help keep those clothes on! Someone once told me to cut off the feet on the feety pajamas and then put them on backwards, with the zipper in the back.

Rebecca said...

I am going to have to try that...if I can bring myself to cut up the cute feety pajamas.