Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yardwork

YardWork31

Since Bart finally finished his thesis...okay, so he still has his defense, but the hard part is done...he's been able to get some work done around the yard.

He knew that there is a broken pipe in our back yard sprinklers, but he wanted to test the sprinklers in the front yard to make sure they were still working properly

Seeing as this was the twins first experience with sprinklers, they were quite excited.  Water spraying from out of the ground?  Yes please!

YardWork28

YardWork29

Unfortunately there was some work to be done.

YardWork30

But I don't think the kids minded much.
YardWork32

There was also some work to be done in the back yard.
YardWork34

Confession: I love watching this guy work in our yard.

YardWork37

Dang! He is good looking.

YardWork43

"Babe, are you just going to take pictures, or are you actually going to help?"
YardWork35

What a silly question, of course I'm going to help...let me just go over here and...OH look at what our adorable kids are doing!

YardWork39

YardWork40

YardWork42

Just kidding.  I really did help...and in the spirit of full disclosure, that's not what he was thinking when I took that picture of him.  I asked him right after I took it and he said he didn't even realize he was making a face...that's what he told me at least... ;)

I got the kids to help too.

YardWork41

We train them young here.

YardWork44

Not gonna lie, it's good to have my husband back!

No comments: