Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bath Time - I Heart Faces Challange - Beautiful B&W

A few days ago I was giving the twins a bath in the sink and Hannah wanted to join in.  I let her sit on the counter and put her feet in, but when I took Maya out she just hopped right into the sink.  After that Addison insisted that she wanted to take a bath in the sink too.  I finally caved in and she joined Hannah.  Hannah said, "Addison, turn around.  I'll wash your back."    Seriously, sweetest moment EVER!  :)
BathTime

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
 Photo Challenge Submission

6 comments:

Stephanie Flores said...

Beautiful! what a great memory to have photographed!

Niki said...

What a beautiful moment to capture! Great lighting as well :)

Unknown said...

Lovely! The best kind of baths! :)

Vanessa Hewell said...

SO sweet :)

Wendhy Jeffers said...

What a precious moment!

Sarah Bryant said...

What a great picture! They will treasure this when they are older!