Sunday, March 06, 2011

Some Pictures of the Girls

Well, it's been a while since I posted any pictures of the girls, so here they are:

Addison...posing. She wanted me to get a picture of her sleeping, so I oblidged.


IMG_3106

She is seriously such an angel child. I can't believe how helpful she is...and how happy and proud she is to be so helpful. It's so sweet. Today she told me, "Mom, I have two super powers. Helping you, and turning on the TV." LOL! I'll give you one guess what I tell them to do 99% of the time that they need me while I'm nursing the twins. Sigh. It's hard to be a good parent when you have four little ones.

Hannah REFUSES to look at me when I'm taking pictures lately. Instead she looks down and tries to get around me. It makes me sad because I can't get good pictures of her beautiful eyes, but this one was pretty cute.


IMG_3031_2

Hannah is going through the naked stage. She is stripping down completely whenever we put her down to sleep. At night we have to pin up her zipper with a diaper pin so she won't take all her clothes off and wet the bed. Silly girl.

And now for the twins. They're starting to smile. I haven't caught a cute one of Lilly's full smile yet, but I like these pictures of her. Whenever Lilly smiles, the left side of her mouth kind of twitches up into a little half grin just before she flashes you her huge toothless smile. I love it. Hopefully I'll be able to capture that sometime.
IMG_3007

IMG_3241

This is a cute one of Maya, although it's not as sharp as I'd like.
IMG_3003

And here's one I caught of her laughing. Not the best compositionally, but I love how it looks like she's just letting out a big belly laugh. And look at those two dimples!!! SOOOO CUTE!
IMG_3226

The twins are starting to babble too. Not a ton, but they've made a few sounds. The other day one of them...I can't remember which (that happens when there's two of them)...made a sound in reaction to something we were doing that almost sounded like a laugh. It's only a matter of time. We're excited!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh :D!!! They are ALL SO CUTE!! I need to come visit ya sometime!!

Ally said...

Rebecca, your girls are so precious! I can't believe how big the twins are! :)

janae said...

Ahhh!!!! I can't wait to meet your twins - they are just so CUTE!