Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Petting Zoo!

We got to go to the petting zoo with Sam, Janae and their kids this weekend. It was a blast. Addison got to ride a horse for the first time...I said horse, not pony. This thing was HUGE! I seriously think I could have ridden it. I thought she'd be terrified and that I'd have to walk beside her the whole time...nope. My little girl's so brave!

We saw some crazy animals including a chicken that, I SWEAR, had a perm...but for some reason Bart didn't get pictures of it...so here are some pictures did get:
She looks very happy for being in jail.

I should have stood next to her so you could get an idea of the scale of this horse. He was like twice as tall as me...okay, I may be exaggerating, but I was scared for her, and she wasn't fazed one bit!Creepy turkey.Now, as I was uploading our pictures from the camera to the computer, Addison saw this one and said, "Awwww, so cute." ... I'm taking her in to be psychologically evaluated as soon as possible.

2 comments:

janae said...

Wow, Bart got some hilariously awesome pictures! That pig lying in the trough really was super funny. I can't believe Addison said that, though!

Anonymous said...

The pig shot is awesome!