Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dancing, Football, and Haircuts

We have had a lot of fun this week. Addison loves dancing now. Whenever she hears music or singing, she starts dancing.

Here is a video of her dancing. She was a little provoked to dance in this video, but she does it on her own too. :o)



On Saturday we got to go to the BYU football game with some friends from the Ward. We had a good time. Then we got to go to Bart's Brother's last football game. They lost, but it was still fun visiting with everyone.

Oh, and before we went to the BYU game, I got my hair cut! I cut a TON off, but I love it. Here's a picture.The back is very layered, and sort of slopes to the long front. It sounds weird, but it looks cool.

On Sunday, Addison had the HARDEST time with the time change!!! She woke up early, even without the time change, and then took her nap early too. By the time we went to church it was over an hour past her nap time. She was so horrible Bart ended up taking her home after sacrament meeting so that she could take a nap! That's NEVER happened before! Hopefully this week she'll adjust to the time change and be a little better next week.

This morning was pretty cold in our house. I got dressed early, but was wearing my slippers to keep my feet warm. When we got to church, I got out of the car and started walking toward the building. Bart took one look at me and said, "Rebecca! You're wearing your slippers!" I had forgotten to put my shoes on!!! I was laughing so hard!!! Fortunately we had left early, so I had enough time to go home and get my shoes. We were both laughing so hard!

That's pretty much it for this week. I will write again next week...actually, we're going to St. George next weekend for Bart's Sister's Daughter's Blessing, so it may be two weeks. But until then. Au Revoir.

1 comment:

Maylin said...

Your hair looks so cute that even if you did wear your slippers to church, I don't think anyone would have noticed because they would be busy looking at the top of you!