Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm missing all the fun stuff!

Okay so Addison went from scoot to full on crawl/climb/cruse. She is pulling up on Bart, me, the couch, the pillows, and whatever else she can get her hands on. She also uses her teeth as a third arm. She'll reach up with her hands and pull herself up, then bite onto whatever it is she's trying to climb up, and reach her hands out while she's biting.


She's also doing all sorts of stuff for Bart now that he's home full time for the summer! I'm so jealous! She pulled up to her feet with him, she started clapping with him, and now she & he have this little game. Bart yells, "Ah!" Then she yells back "Ah!" I tried to get her to do it with me, but no! She'll only do it with daddy!

She also started playing peek-a-boo with him. The other day Bart was folding our laundry, and he threw a sheet on her, she pulled it off and laughed. He said it was really cute. At least he took pictures for me. :o)


The other day she was crying. She puckered her lips and put her hand up to her mouth and started...I don't know, kind of flicking her lips with her hands so she was making a funny sound. It was hilarious! She thought our reaction was funny, so now she does it all the time. :o)


Well, I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but for now that will be it about her. As for Bart & I, Bart's enjoying being home. He did get another job that he's pretty excited about. He's teaching art at a school for Kids who are going through hard times. It's in the evenings on Mondays and Wednesdays, so he's going to be able to keep the job when he starts school again.

Work is going well for me, but I'm jealous that Bart gets to stay home all day. I feel like I'm missing all the fun stuff! Oh well, c'est la vie.

On Thursday, we got to go to a Real game with Bart's Brother and his wife. It was fun, but a total heart breaker! The refs made a bad call that cost us a goal...and ultimately the game. The coaches were so mad they got red-carded. It was pretty crazy!


Well, that's all for now. TTFN.

No comments: