Sunday, June 24, 2007

Father's day, Teeth, and the Arts Festival

Well, this week was a good one. Bart & Addison both had a good father's day. We have pictures (one of which I've posted) that very clearly show only two top teeth on Father's day. On Thursday, Bart said, "Hey! She has another tooth on top!" Sure enough, now there are three on top. I had no idea she was teething either! No fussing, whining, or waking up in the middle of the night. This is way better than the first four.

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but Bart has also taught Addison to clap. It's so cute! He'll clap, then she'll clap. I love it!
Earlier this week I was laying down next to her and I was hitting my belly like a drum. Every time I did it, Addison started shaking her hands and opening her mouth really wide...albiet the opening her mouth really wide isn't that unusual...but when I stopped, she'd stop. When I started she'd do it again. It was so funny!This past weekend we also went to the Utah Art's Festival. It was a ton of fun, even if it was hot. I kept pouring water on Addison to try and keep her cool. At the end we went through the mister...she was NOT a big fan of that. She didn't like the water fountains at the gateway either! I was really disappointed! Now what am I going to use as an excuse to play in them?!? Sheesh.

No comments: