Saturday, March 01, 2014

As Promised

_MG_6063 copy

The second we got home from Parent Teacher Conferences, Addison asked if we could set off her volcano.  Unfortunately for her, the sink had dishes in it, so I told her we couldn't do it until the dishes were out of the sink.  Over the next few days there managed to be dishes in the sink non stop.  Addison kept asking and I kept telling her not while there were dishes in the sink.

Finally (a few days later) we actually had room in the dishwasher for every single dish, so I got them all out of the sink, and then with a completely empty sink in front of me I felt inspired to clean it.  No sooner had I finished polishing the last water spot off the faucet than Addison was at my side saying, "YAY! Now can we set off my Volcano???

_MG_6035 copy

So, the girls gathered around and Addison FINALLY got to set off her volcano.

Untitled-1 copy

And then I made her do it a few more times. It's still just as exciting as when I did it in elementary school.  Does watching baking soda and vinegar erupt from a volcano ever get old???

No comments: