Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Twins 3rd Birthday

I always plan on getting nice pictures of the kids on or near their birthday, but it never seems to work out.  Determined not to let it happen again, I headed off to a park right after I dropped Addison off at school to attempt a photo shoot with the twins.

Untitled-7 copy

Of course, we were at a park, so that didn't last long.

Untitled-6 copy

After lunch I put the kids down for a nap and baked cupcakes and wrapped presents.  Then set it out all nice.

Untitled-5 copy

In retrospect this was probably a bit like torture for them.  The twins woke up and saw this table just in time to hurry out the door and get Lilly's cast removed.

Untitled-4 copy

She wasn't too excited about the splint she has to wear for the next 10 days.  Her skin was super sensative and dry form the cast and I think the splint irritated it.  But she was a good sport and when we got home, after waiting all day, they finally got to eat their cupcakes.

Untitled-3 copy

And open their presents (I'm not sure who was more excited for that, the twins or the older girls).
Untitled-2 copy

And once they had opened up their bounty, they had a little while before bed to play with said bounty.

Untitled-1 copy

I don't care how old you guys get.  You'll always be my babies.  Happy Birthday Maya and Lilly!  We Love you!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sooooo cute!!! :D Love you all!! happy late birthday cuties~ :)