Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Amy's Home

So my sister Amy came home from her mission in June. She came home right as my family was taking my sister, Stacy up to college at BYU. So instead of flying into LA, she flew into Salt Lake, so we got to be there at the airport when she flew in!

Isn't she the cutest little sister missionary EVER!!!

Amy Mission <span class=
It's kind of crazy to think about it, but when she left, Hannah was about the same age as the twins are now. Man, a lot can change in 18 months!


Amy Mission <span class=
It's good to have you home Amy. We love you!

1 comment:

janae said...

Oh my goodness, it has been 18 months already?! I swear my mission was infinitely longer than that. She looks so excited, I bet she was an awesome missionary. And yay for you that she's home!