Friday, December 10, 2010

She used to be my youngest...

So this little girl just has her 18 month doctor's appointment.
IMG_0041
At 18 months Addison knew about a million words...okay, maybe not a million but I remember the doctor asking me if she knew at least 8 words and laughing because she knew so many more.

At the time of the doctor's appointment Hannah new about 8 words, but not a lot more than that. I wasn't worried about it but Bart wanted me to ask the doctor about it so I did. She too wasn't worried, but I think Hannah knew what we were talking about and thought, "Oh yeah mom, you're worried that I don't talk much, well how about this..." And now she is learning like five words a day!!! Okay, that may be a little bit of an exaggeration, but she is learning a ton! Way to go little girl!

1 comment:

janae said...

It is so crazy that your second of four children just turned 18 months!!