Friday, October 29, 2010

Bart Turns 30

Haha! 30! It's great to have a husband who is older than you. Especially when you're the one who makes the cakes. He's never going to get me a cake like this when I finally turn 30....like 6 or 7 years from now.



Yep, that's a lot of candles isn't it.



It's a good thing Addison was helping or I don't know if he could have blown all those candles out in one try. Man, he's old! Te he he, I love you babe.



Bart's family was actually able to come down to celebrate, so I arranged to have a surprise party for him. He knew his mom would be in town, so we told him she woudl watch the kids while we went on a date. When we came home, the house was decorated and all his siblings were there to surprise him for his big 3-0. He was totally shocked. It was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

janae said...

Over the hill - ha, ha, ha! You are so cute for making that cake and throwing him a party. I love it!