Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Maybe I can keep this up

Okay, so I have a friend who is really good about keeping her blog updated with what's going on with her family and has inspired me. So, here's the quick update:

Addison: Well, she was born in September and has done nothing but grow and get more and more cute!!! She is becoming such a daddy's girl. Whenever he's in the room she just watches him, and when he holds her, she arches her back so she can look up at him and tries to grab his face! I swear it's the cutest thing ever!!!
She's also rolling, smiling, and laughing more than ever!!! She is so much fun. All I want to do these days is get down on the ground and play with her!
Bart: Bart's still teaching. I think it'll be good for him to get this year under his belt. He has lots of plans for this summer and next year.
He's also still doing tons of stuff with NAEA. It is so time consuming, but It's giving him awesome opportunities, and great experience. He's gearing up right now for the conference in New York next month. It should be a ton of fun.
Rebecca: I'm back working part time. I thought I'd hate it, but I am absolutely loving it! I have the mornings to play with Addsion, clean, and run errands, then the afternoons I work. I feel super efficient. It's great!
I've also taken up sewing as a hobby. I loved to sew in jr high and high school, but in college I could never find the time. Now that I'm only working part time, occasionally I have time while Addison's napping to sew! So far I've made her a sleeper, a bundting, and a dress with bloomers and a hat! Well, the hat's not quite done, but it will be by the end of the week! I love it!
Well, that's all for now. Have a great day!

No comments: