Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Summer Wardrobe is Cheap

Sometimes I hate blogging about vacations.  There's always so many photos.  There's a million stories I want to share.  It's just overwhelming.  Especially after a two-week vacation like we just took.

So instead of whittling down which photos and stories I'm going to share from our California vacation, I'm just going to share some pictures of the twins playing in their casual summer attire.  :)

Diaper Scooters

I can't remember how they wound up in diapers this day, but they did.  And it was almost bedtime so I decided just to let them run around half-nekked until it was time to actually put them down.  They begged me to let them play outside on their, "cars" but somehow wound up on their sisters' scooters instead. 

Diaper Scooters

Diaper Scooters

At one point Lilly thought it would be fun to jump off the back of the scooter.

Diaper Scooters

As soon as she stumbled onto the sidewalk, I saw the likelihood of a trip to the emergency room with a broken nose increase exponentially, so I put a stop to that. 

But riding around while sitting on the scooters was just as fun.

Diaper Scooters

Diaper Scooters

Then we decided to have a race.
Diaper Scooters

I feel like this next picture gives great insight as to why Lilly never won those races.  I believe this picture was taken at "Get Set..."

Diaper Scooters

And finally the older girls came out to see what all the fun was and talked me into letting them have a little race as well.

Diaper Scooters

It was a much closer race than the twins'.  :)

Alright, back to culling the vacation photos...if you're lucky, I might actually end up blogging them one day.  :)

No comments: