Sunday, September 02, 2012

The Way I View - Playtime

Well, it appears my little blog circle has dwindled down to me.  :)  But I'm still going at it, and if someone posts, I'll add a link at the bottom later.  In the mean time, I'll give you a link to another blog circle doing the same theme.  They're pretty incredible, so be prepared to be amazed.  I'll link you in at Leah's blog.  I'm not sure where their blog circle officially starts, but hey, It's a circle, so you'll be able to see them all.  :)

Update: Candace, who just had an ADORABLE baby, posted her take on Playtime.  You can see it here.

Anyway, the theme this month is The Way I View - Playtime.  And really, with the move and Addison starting kindergarten, and soccer, and EVERYTHING.  I completely forgot.  Fortunately, playtime is something I regularly try to photograph, so I actually had a plethra of photos to choose from.  These are some from about a week before our move.  I was out packing the POD and Addison and Hannah had gotten ready for bed and were waiting for me to go in and read them a story.  They asked if they could play on the neighbor's swing set and I said sure (they had given us permission to use it any time.)  Addison absolutely LOVES these pictures.  She keeps asking me to show them to her again. I'm glad they bring her as much joy as me.  So here's a little view into a spontaneous before bed play time.

Untitled-1 copy


3 comments:

janae said...

Okay, some time you need to email me and tell me where you took your photography classes. I'm sick of wishing you could follow us around everywhere. Maybe I should just learn how to take my own pictures. :)

Candice Craig said...

I finally have my assignment up. Looks like it will be just you & me girl!

Candice Craig said...

I finally have my assignment up. Looks like it will be just you & me.
P.S. Take word verification off & I'll be able to make comments easier.