Thursday, November 18, 2010

Confession

So I have secretly wanted an outie belly button for as long as I can remember. I can't remember when it started,or how, but I have always wanted one. I have had this image in my mind of a cute little belly button poking out, and wanted it.

With my first two pregnancies, I quietly hoped my belly button would eventually pop out as my stomach grew. Both times I got excited as my belly button got flat, but it never actually popped out.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I now have an outie...AND I HATE IT! It looks weird, it feels weird, I don't like it. I miss my innie.

1 comment:

janae said...

Ha, ha, ha! I always wanted an outie too, and I got excited when it got flat when I was pregnant, but it never popped either. I guess I can't complain about it any more, eh?! :)